Sunday, September 2, 2007

NOT Back to School!

At our house Monday Aug 27th was a day of celebration, a day we celebrated the choice we have made to homeschool. It was a day of gratitude for the personal revelation that we received when we made that choice, and the continuing revelation that guides us daily, all we have to do is ask. Gratitude that we are blessed to live in a country where we do have the freedom to choose how to raise our children.

And so we celebrated. We met a bunch of friends at the Discovery Museum. I was really having lighting problems with my camera and the group picture did not turn out very well. We also had a family dinner at the park with other Homeschooling families in Las Vegas. It was an interesting day as I was recovering from a horrible stomach flu, but I think we made the best of it over all.