Sunday, September 2, 2007

Happy 15th Birthday Jessica

Wow! Is she really that old? That little baby girl who totally changed our lives forever? Eric and I are forever blessed by her presence and I think we are still in somewhat of awe that something so wonderful happened to the two of us. (And then happened 6 more times!)

I took Jessica to lunch at Olive Garden, it was lovely, one of the best parts being that the waitress thought I was her older sister. She wore her new shirt, which was a present from Natalie. We then shopped around for more clothes, and she found a couple things. It was really hot yesterday so by the time we were done, we were wore out.

We came home and Chrissy made a cake and then we had cake and presents. Becca bought Jessica the soundtrack to Esther by Liken the Scriptures so Natalie, Chrissy, Harrison, Sarah, and Spencer put on a little play for us with one of the songs for entertainment. We ended the day with a fast trip to the YMCA for swimming.

We Love You Jessica!
Posted by Picasa