Today I can say that I loved coaching the Lego League team this year. I really loved the kids and working with them. I especially loved getting to work very closely with Natalie and Chrissy, they are two very smart, intelligent girls who pulled together and made the team work.
Our team won the trophy for TEAM SPIRIT!

When they were announcing the awards and started to tell how this team was happy and laughing all day, how the judges saw them playing together and having fun, I said to Eric that's our team! One of the judges commented to me after "you guys were my favorite, you really liked each other"

Here's a picture of the team with our robot, Jenny. She was built and programmed by all the kids. We completed over 10 missions. Our highest score at the competition was 100 points, enough to be in the top 10 teams!
No comments:
Post a Comment