Girls camp was so much fun
Tuesday:
We had no rain when we got up there. We started putting away our stuff and we had our lunch and went down to have dinner with the stake. Before dinner we had certification, we learned about clouds, building and extinguishing fires, signing for help, and poison and eatable plants. Then we had our dinner it started raining so we ran into the shelter to have our music fireside than we had desert, cheesecake and carrot cake, later we went back to camp for our Family Home Evening!
Wednesday:
I woke up at 5:00 because of lighting and thunder storms. The stake fed us breakfast than we went up to the coping course we were going to go on zip line but it was canceled because of rain :-(
We had lunch meat cheese and crackers, then we went to do service, we tied quilts. We did the rope bridge next. Next was the life line we got blindfolds and put them on then someone guided us to the lifeline, they told us to never to let go of the lifeline. Then they gave us an egg and told us, this is your most precious item (mine was family) and at all costs not to let go of the egg and if you get stuck to raise your hand. At the end we should raise our hand and someone will welcome me home. Then I started, it was hard people tried to get my egg or make me let go of lifeline. No matter what I didn't let go. I raised my hand when the rope went under a log and my still small voice came and helped me over the log after some turns the rope stopped. I raised my hand and got a hug and a welcome home. We went to dinner and had our video night all the wards had videos on their assigned virtues:
love
honesty-us (Cheyenne ridge) :-)
morality
civility
learning
forgiveness and mercy
thrift and industry
gratitude
optimism
faith
That night i sent home clothes with the laurel adviser to give to my mom so I wouldn't have to store wet clothes. That day I went through 4 pairs of jeans
Thursday
I woke up at 7:30 and went down to breakfast then left on our hike to Mary Jane falls a 3 mile hike it was very pretty. As soon as I got back to camp -lucky me latrine duty. Archery was next it was okay I enjoyed it more last year. Next was craft and we made "I can" cans. We went to dinner and went to the stake production. I forgot my glow sticks so I went back to camp to get them. The bishop was just getting there and had dry clothes for me, I wanted to cry. The bishop said it was from my mom:-0
Friday
Last day the rain finally stopped we wore our matching pajama pants.
That day we had time to make up for things we missed I went to the rock wall and got scarred half way up and had to get down:-(
Today was solo time. I read the story of Ester. Then was dinner (the bishops wife made it)
next was testimony meeting I bore mine.
Saturday
Time to go.
Dad, Christina and Sarah came in the van to pick the girls up:-)